Advaith School, Hosur inspires students to become changemakers through lifelong commitment to service in the community, collaborative work and social engagement that develops in young people a sense of personal initiative.
Our purpose at Advaith is to develop strong, independent individuals whose behaviour and values reflect universal virtues. We provide a civilised and caring environment in which students and staff are valued for their individual gifts and encouraged to develop a sense of spirituality and of kindness. We believe that kindness and tolerance are at the heart of any fully functioning community.
Advaith School empowers each of it’s pupils to go out into the world and change it for the better by developing a sense of social responsibility and encouraging each individual to make broad contributions to life at school and beyond. By striving to recognise each child’s individual strengths, and promoting intellectual rigour alongside personal development, we hope to instil in each child a sense of self-confidence and self-worth. We believe in creating an environment where children love to learn, and learn to meet life’s challenges head on. In short, we want our pupils to defy stereotypes, to be bold and think progressively.
Mission : Provide state-of-the-art education and instill leadership
Vision : Build committed universal citizens and contributors governed by universal virtues.
Aims of ADVAITH :
It is central to our philosophy that Advaithians aspire to bring the best out of themselves virtuously, intellectually and creatively.
- - To be a happy school with children who aspire to live by our prep school guiding principles of Grit, Gratitude and Generosity.
- - To treat each child as an individual and strive to develop their character as well as their intellect, by offering a broad and inspiring academic curriculum alongside an enriching co-curricular and character development programme.
- - To enable each child to know their individual strengths and so develop self-confidence and self-worth.
- - To prioritise emotional well-being and the development of positive relationships in an environment of mutual respect, empathy and compassion.
- - To be a vibrant and welcoming community for pupils, their families and for staff; and to work as a community to make a positive impact on the lives of those around us.
- - To promote an enduring love of learning.
Advaith’s mission, vision, purpose, goals, aims and objectives drive Advaith’s leadership, staff, students and parents communities. They are what we dream of and wake up to every morning and keeps us excited about life. It makes Advaith distinctive and the most progressive, fastest growing and the best school in Hosur.