Education is a comprehensive study through which the process of people’s learning and growing is researched in a practical, systematically and administrative manner. Educational efforts in every subject our teachers teach share the common goal of realizing the well-being of people and a better society through education. Considering that education has effects on people, it can be said that the discipline’s most attractive aspect is that students must critically question social and cultural realities while also reviewing their own ways of thinking and living. Education plays a more significant role in the 21st century than ever before. The course of education determines the future of children and our society. Therefore, Advaith Faculty bears the responsibility for achieving this important role and fostering hope in the schooling field through leading-edge first-rate education. Our teachers aim to provide a more comprehensive environment in which to study education science. Our teachers come from diverse states of India. Their profession as teachers is endless with aspirations to help our students realize their dreams.
“Teaching through excellence in Leadership, Compassion and facilitation”
Our teachers, coaches and leading visionaries are paving the way for solutions to complex global issues impacting our future. Advaith School teachers are also bestowing outstanding teaching practices which is an added distinction of repute.
Advaith teachers are highly qualified possessing profound knowledge with a great zeal in teaching, mastery over their subjects and have strived for the progressive achievement and evolution of schooling.
Advaith International Academy successfully organizes numerous workshops, orientation programs, course work, seminars, conferences at national and international levels on divergent, recent issues emerging in all disciplines.
Our teachers discover ways of promoting activities that encourage our students to learn, grow and develop. It also investigates from various angles the roles of kindergartens, elementary school, junior high school, high school and special education on the development of societies and cultures, as well as to support the well-being of people and the betterment of society as a whole. Advaith teachers integrate various discipline of subjects. Advaith School teachers recognize mental health conditions that affect academically, mentally, emotionally and socially in order to tailor pedagogy to suit individual students.
Our teachers communicate effectively and frequently with parents, students, and other staff members. They are proficient in their subject matter as well as the administrative and technological aspects of a classroom.
Majority of our teachers are Post-Graduates whereas some of them have completed M.Phil. in their respective subjects. Our teachers are hand-picked among hundreds of resumes after rigorous and structured qualification rounds comprising of written test, interview and demonstration.
Our school teachers typically do the following:
- Plan lessons and instruct their students in the subject they teach
- Assess students’ abilities, strengths, and weaknesses
- Tailor lessons to changes in class size
- Grade students’ assignments and exams
- Communicate with parents about students’ progress
- Work with individual students to challenge them and to improve their abilities
- Prepare students for standardized tests required by the state
- Develop and enforce classroom rules and administrative policies
- Supervise students outside of the classroom—for example, during lunchtime or detention besides several other duties.
Advaith teachers have
- Highest respect and regards for children and an interest in helping them develop both academically and as responsible citizens
- Excellent communication skills for working with children, other teachers and parents
- Good listening skills
- The capacity to learn quickly
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to inspire and enthuse children
- Energy, resourcefulness, responsibility and patience
- A caring nature and an understanding of the needs and feelings of children
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- A sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective
- Mastery over their subjects.
Advaith School teachers :
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils’ progress and development
- Research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials
- Select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards
- Prepare pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour
- Undertake pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties
- Communicate with parents and carers over pupils’ progress and participate in departmental meetings, parents’ evenings and whole-school training events
- Liaise with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers
- Supervise and support the work of teaching assistants, trainee teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTS)
- Participate in and organise extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Undergo regular observations and participate in regular in-service training as part of continuing professional development (CPD).